I am officially a graduate of Rowan University! Earlier this month, I completed my final undergraduate semester with a 3.9 GPA and 3rd consecutive placement on the Dean’s List. Overall, I secured a degree with cum laude Latin honors. I also managed to complete my degree in only three years resulting in savings of approximately $30k (not TUH-DAY Sallie Mae). I received a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in Radio, Television and Film with a Production concentration, New Media minor and Public Relations and the News certificate of undergraduate study.
I selected Rowan University because I wanted a hands-on television and film production degree, complimented by a new media communication program. Rowan’s College of Communication and Creative Arts has a revered documentary program and I wanted to take classes alongside a group of students with roots in the Garden State that I feel represent the future of the industry. I have no buyers-remorse and I am #RowanPROUD. I made the most of my college experience and I’m excited for this next chapter in life.
- Student Representative: Photo-Voice Cultural Dialogue Series (Fall 2017)
- Peer Referral and Orientation Staff (PROS) – Office of Student Leadership Programs (Spring 2018)
- Transfer Mentor – University Transfer Services (Spring 2018)
- Digital Content Contributor – Office of Student Affairs (Fall 2018)
- Leadership Committee – Resident Hall Association (Fall 2018)
- Media Festival Associate / Event Photographer – College of Communication & Creative Arts (Fall 2018)
- Epistoleus (PR & Social Media Chair) Theta Mu Chapter of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. (2018-2019)
- Historian – National Pan-Hellenic Council, Inc. (NPHC) (2018-2019)
- Initiated Member – Sigma Zeta Chapter, Order of Omega (Greek Honor Society) (Spring 2019)